From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 07:20:00 -0800
Hi there, Doyle Zoo here,

Well, everyone is settling in here once again at the Doyle Zoo household and
general wildlife sanctuary...

Cleo is becoming more used to being here, and she is even giving hugs now
and doesn't bite as much (thanks to bitter apple on the hands!) and we think
that she will grow out of her biting phase of baby-hood...

Tony Macaroni has a neat little habit of pooping and peeing on mom's
textbooks...just to show her how much he loves her he leaves a present every
morning...he is such a little boy, Ma says!

As you may have noticed, I started working on the next ferret adventure
book...Legends of the Enchanted Crinkle Sack.  Well, I've got lots of ideas
for it, including a guest appearance from Miss Wiggles (oh, Ma just came
downstairs and said that she found all of the stinky ferrets sleeping in the
clothes drawer together, yawning and kissy-face) anyways, the next book
should be under-way pretty soon.  I am trying to talk Uncle Steve (my
brother) into drawing some pictures for the new book since he is living with
us now and it will be easier to convince him since he loves the ferrets now
that he lives with them so e-mail him at [log in to unmask] if you want to
help convince him!

Rosie is going to help me with my homework this semester because I am taking
some difficult courses, and she is really smart and she reads my textbooks
at night and then tells me all about it!  Right now Rosie and Maxie are on
mom's desk helping her sign on to the internet and Rosie always presses the
buttons on the answering machine and plays messages and likes to see if any
ferrets called her (no kidding folks!)...

Well, we need posts and subscribers for the Ferret Adventures Mailing List
so tell all of your friends about it and send in your funny stories today!

By the way, Juliet almost got away in the house the other day, but we found
her again...luckily not in the jaws of on of the stinky ferrets!

        Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Shiva, Anthony, & Cleopatra
The Dwarf Hamsters: Romeo & Juliet
The Tiger Salamanders: Sally Mander, Solo Mander, & Baby Mander
The Rest of the Zoo:  4 Fire-Belly Newts, 2 Leopard Frogs, 2 Tree Frogs, 1
River Frog, Pebbles the Gecko, Barny the Armidillo Lizard, 3 Green Anoles, 1
Butterfly Koy, and 15 Fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://home.aol.com/kingfsher
to read about our adventure books!