From:
cynthia jennerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:54:08 -0800
I've been wondering about this for a while.  I have heard that ferrets
will bond to other ferrets in the group.  My roommate and I have 6 ferrets
and eventually we'll both graduate from college and go our separate ways,
each taking 3 ferrets (or so).  How can I tell which ferrets have bonded
so as not to split a particular set up?  Please let me know if any of you
have any ideas.

Also, please note that we both love all of our ferrets and the day I have
to be separate from some of them will break my heart.  Also, if they can't
be separated into two groups of three it's not a problem if one of us gets
four and the other only two.  I just don't want any of them to become single
ferrets since they've all been with another ferret their whole lives.

Thank you all and prayers for all lost, sick, and passed fuzzies.
(Special prayers go out to Eppy and Donna.)

Cynthia and Todd, Tifa, Padme, Selphie, Jewel, Waffle, and Eggo