Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:11:34 GMT
Dooks all ~!~!

C'mon down and join the friends of the Oregon Ferret Shelter at a
benefit fund raiser ~!~!

There'll be WEASELS DANCING IN THE PARK on Saturday August 25th C'mon
and join us at Hammerle Park, West Linn Oregon (Off I-205 Exit 8 , 1
mile south or right off exit). Registration starts at 9:30am and the
fun will go from 10-4.

Pack a picnic lunch for yourselves wihile we provide the entertainment.
On site DJ, a live auction with Billl Stevenson and vendor tables. Spin
the Wheel of Fortune for $ 1and win yourself a prize.

And, of course, contests for the weasels ~!~! Tube Races, Bag-Bust-Out,
and Pop Can Tipping. Awards for the winners ~!~!

For more information call the Oregon Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369.
All proceeds benefit the Oregon Ferret Shelter Medical Fund.