From:
Jason & Alison Overstreet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 15:14:06 -0500
We have a ferret of a friend of a friend in Jax, FL that needs help.  We
were written about a month ago about it losing hair, primarily a stripe down
its back.  Alarms went off and we emailed web addresses with info on adrenal
diseases and other stuff.  Well, we just got news that he can't afford any
kind of major medical bills and wants nothing to do with the little guy.
He's going to be given up to the local Humane Society if we can't find him
another home.  We've asked him to hold off for a little while longer and
send us info on the little guy (name, age, where received from, color, how
long he's been losing fur, etc...).

Can anyone find it in their heart to take him in?  Or at least give us some
more ideas on how to help??  We've already thought about finding some ferret
shelters in the NE Florida area and will contact them once we get the
information about the ferret from the friend.

We can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!!  We are hoping that we can help this poor little fert!

Alison and Jason Overstreet