From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:06:53 -0400
I was very upset after reading Duane's post about the two young ferrets
he rescued from the lady who wanted to have them put to sleep.  He said
he would like to shake some sense into this lady.

I wonder about the vet who quoted $80 to put the ferret to sleep.  Would
the vet actually euthanize a healthy young animal?  If so, that ought to
be looked into.  I'm hoping the woman just called and got the price
without giving any details.

--
Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance