From:
Helga Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 10:07:16 -0500
Hi Tina,
When I clean my guys ears, I also scruff them.  First , I heat the drops
to take off the chill (you wouldn't want to have somebody squirt cold stuff
in your ears, would you?) Scruff and put a few drops in one ear, massage a
little and let them shake it out, you can dry the outer ear with towel or
Q-tip.  Give some Nutri- Cal or raison or what ever they like and then
proceed to the other side.  Reward in-between and they won't mind.  Don't
go in the ear too far and they wont be afraid the next time you have to
clean again.  It's really not that hard, just make it fun for them by
giving the treats.  Have fun!

Helga