From:
"Heckt, Ingrid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:47:28 -0700
Hi!  My name is Ingrid, and my husband and I are owned by (currently) 7
male fuzzies, all between 2 and 7 years old.  I've been lurking for about
6 months, but finally wanted to introduce myself.

I love reading the list, it really helps give a fuzzy start to my work
day.  I had to laugh out loud this morning when I read "am I the only
one...: I just may add a treat jar to my bathroom now!  Willie, one of my
older boys, loves to play 'nip the feet' after I get out of the shower
every morning.  I guess he's trying to play, and it seems to work, at
least from his perspective, as he always gets me to do the human version
of the weasel war dance.  Just imagine- standing in a tiny bathroom,
dripping wet, hopping from foot to foot while yelling at my husband to
come and get 'his' ferret so I can dry off and get ready for work.  This
is followed by laughter, and sometimes another fuzzy coming in to join
the fun!  It's amazing that I ever get out of the house on time.  They
just don't understand that the humans have to go to work in order to pay
for all of their food, treats, toys, vets, etc.  But, of course, it's all
worth it!

Oh, and I love reading Ping's continuing adventures.  He sounds a lot
like my boys!  Just imagine if you had seven of them!

Ingrid & Andy
Ferdy, Willie, Buz, Freddy, Butters, Pippin, and Penny