From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:04:31 -0700
Dooks and hugs to all,

Following an interesting comment made by Sukie recently, I've decided to
add my two-pennorth worth to the subject.  PLEASE, I don't want this to
start any flaming or attacks, just going to set out what I did at the
start of last year.

I quit my job to write full time and as the ferts health is the MOST
important thing, I got them insured.

I have been with http://www.exoticdirect.co.uk/ for over two years, have
unfortunately had to make a claim which they sorted out within days.

To have my three insured, it costs about UK#14 a month.  UK#14 A MONTH
GUYS!!!  I don't know what the deal would be in the rest of the universe
but please, will all UK fert owners that don't have insurance, PLEASE at
least think about it.  Savings won't always cover it and at least this
way, you know that money will be the last thing you worry about.

Oh, and get them chipped too!!!  The RSPCA (and there really isn't
enough space to go into how much I despise THEM) are supposed to check
EVERY animal that comes their way.

Peace, love and dooks to all,
Luv Susan

PS.  No, I don't work for Exotic Direct!  Guess I should ask them about
commission though ;-)

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in the
hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the shape
of a street wise weasel.