From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:52:08 -0400
We would like to thank the wondeful caring persons (and you know who you
are) that helped Bailey Ferret with their Prayers, well wishes, bedding
purchases and donations in his recent plight through a differcult surgery
and a full recovery.  His recheck today proved he is indeed a Miracle Boy
and he will be on no meds at all after the Amoxi is finished next week.

His BG is staying in a normal range & He is back with his buddies and
except for the long belly zipper-you wouldn't know what he went through
2 weeks ago.  We send Hugs from Bailey & blessings to your families 2 & 4
footed-especially to those who took the time to step up and help others
as we do.

Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/