Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 20:45:08 -0500
A woman in Waterloo, IA, has contacted me concerning a male ferret
brought originally to the humane society there. She's taken him home
temporarily but cannot keep him. Nothing is known about his background,
but she says he is quite playful and does not show any signs of
insulinoma or adrenal disease. He came in skinny, stiny, and with very
matted fur, which suggests to me he was lost or dumped.

She's looking for a permanent home for him, and I have a picture. He is
a real cutie (but then they all are ;). From the photo he seems pretty
young.

She does live in Waterloo but can bring the little guy to the Omaha,
NE / Council Bluffs, IA, area for a good home. (I have a spouse-imposed
moratorium, or I'd take him myself! <g>).

If you're interested in adopting, please e-mail me and I'll send you
the photo and put you in touch with the woman who has him.

-Natasha