From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 06:04:34 -0700
We have a super pet cage.  Sugar has discovered if she grabs and pushes
the door with her mouth and paws, she can open it.  We put clips on 5 of
the doors, they fit over the top of the latch and the bar they rest by.
But the door on the bottom, the shelf is in the way of doing that.  What
should we use to secure that door?  We tried one type of hook, but they
were a little too big, she still pushed it open a little and squeezed
thru.  Til we get that door secure, the doors to their room will have to
stay closed, cause there's no way to ferret proof the rest of our apt.
Help!!

Sue
Trina
Tessa