From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:54:27 -0400
Hi Gerry,

Just to let you know that my baby Tazy passed on to rainbow bridge with
lymphosarcoma :-(  He was only 3 and a half years old.  I work in Whole
Foods Market in Aventura, Florida.  We have allot of homeopathic products.
As far as the herb tea you are talking about it is called Essiac tea,
people swear by it and we sell it like its going out of style.  Also there
is this product called MGN3 it is an extremely intense immune system
builder.  People with cancer buy it as they say it really helps to shrink
tumors(nothing documented of course) it practically flies off our shelves
and cost $63.00 per bottle, but I really don't know if it is safe for
animals or fuzzies, that is something you would have to ask your vet.  I
also tried shark cartilage with no results.  At the time thats all that
was available to me and my baby was already too far gone, that was about
3 or 4 months ago that I lost him.  I hope you find something that helps
your baby.

Whole Foods has a web sight it is www.wholefoods.com check it out and see
what they have to offer in the nutrition dept.  If their is anything I can
help you with please please feel free to contact me anytime!!!!!!! :-)

Take Care of your babies as they are WAY TOO precious!!!!!!!!!!

LOL,
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Baby Joey (AKA Fat
Boy) Still missing my Tazy TERRIBLY :-(