Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:29:30 -0500
Gary,

Your post in the FML:

>"Well, it's about time for me to post another update on Bart and
>Victoria, but there hasn't been much fun around here lately...........
>Rent is due and I can't pay it, and I found that I am overdrawn at the
>bank; I have been very depressed lately.  Although the ferrets play some,
>it's hard for me to play with them with all this burden on my shoulders.
>There's just not much joy right now at all - nothing but hardship."

So, where's the "update"?  Why would you write something like this?  It's
all gloom.  I hope you don't want people to feel sorry for you.

And if you truly love your ferrets, don't take it out on them.  They need
you and they can be your cathartic.

What you put into the world comes back to you.  Put out some positive
vibes and think good thoughts.  If you think it and say it out loud, you
will believe it and things will turn around.

BEEN THERE and below - so I know.

CEM