Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:48:08 -0400
So far we have 9 groups with a total of 35 people interested in the
Webinar.

Are you one of them? Are you someone, like myself, that would love to
be a part of this great event, but just can't afford the time or money
to attend in Alaska itself? Someone who wants to have access to ALL
the GREAT information from the speakers that will be shared??

WELL . . . We may be in luck!! Although we will be missing out on the
Alaskan Adventure itself, we may not have to miss the event
completely!!

A webinar of the *2014 Alaska Gathering for Ferrets* "may" be possible.
I say "may," because enough interest would have to be shown by those
unable to actually attend, for this to be worth doing and the extra
cost and effort incurred. And, it would not be live-streamed, but held
after the actual event, in July 2014.

There will be a cost incurred, and we are not sure of the final numbers
on that yet, but it shouldn't be that much and well worth it. A group
could get together in a meeting room or someone's house if they have a
big screen TV and share the cost of the webinar, or you could watch it
alone if you can't get a group together. There would also be a fee to
cover the shirt, DVD, program and goody bag for each attendee of the
webinar. We may even come up with a door prize or two for a drawing at
each group location.

So ... Are you interested?? Would your Group be interested?? For this
to become a reality, we need numbers. Let's not miss out on this
wonderful and educational opportunity!

When we have the final numbers on the cost we will post that and let
you know.

So, if you or your group is interested ... Send an email to:
with Webinar as the subject. Tell me where you are and how many
people would attend at your location. An estimate of attendees is
a good start, but would eventually we would need exact numbers.

Let's get enough interest!

Thanks,
Dianna & Renee
Webinar for the 2014 Alaska Gathering for Ferrets
http://ferretcongress.org/2014-alaska/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2014Gathering/