From:
Jeff Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 08:10:53 -0700
Hi All,

I have the chance to take in another ferret.  She's about 2 years old and
has some behavioral problems too from what I've been told.  At the same
time this new gal is suppose to be a nipper/biter and is having social
problems.  She'll be joining my 1.5 year old girl who's quite a ball of
terror to begin with (in a positive sense that is).  I would think that the
best way to bring them together is very supervised till I know they can get
along.  My current gal has free reign of the bedroom during the day.  Part
of me doesn't like the idea of the new gal being locked up all day while
Penny gets play out of the cage.  I also want the new gal to socialize as
much as she can.  But I don't want to force them together too quickly and
come home to a bloody mess either.  Have others gone through this same
problem?  If so I'd like to know ho you got through it?

Thanks,

Jeff Allen