Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:28:27 -0400
Omg, that deserves at least 8 pee points right there. The only way it
could have been better is if the ferret peeled the banana herself.
Bahahaha! I thought of two fun things to try. You could try to find a
toy sqweeky banana that you could supervise her with. Or you can find a
stuffed animal kind of banana that you could rub a real one all over to
give her that smell. Or you could just buy a bunch of bananas a week to
let her play with (supervised). Just wipe off the ferret spit and give
it the hubby. They don't know. Pfft. I've done worse, but we won't go
there ....