Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:00:31 -0500
Update from Maren @ Raisins from Heaven Ferret Shelter & Rescue

Hi Rose,

You guys are soo sweet.

Well, I overdid it, surprise surprise and had to be hospitalized for
two days. I took care of the kids and returned to work. Have to! But, I
learned my lesson now and am allowing Joe and "our hired help" to take
care of the ferrets and cats for two weeks to allow more healing. But I
have returned to work full time today. Have to!

As soon as I regain some of my strength and have more time, I will post
on the FML.

I know this aneurysm must be addressed soon. But when it was discovered
ten years ago, the neuro said was inoperable. So, what do you do???

Anyway, hanging in there.

Hugs,
Maren.

www.littlefeetferretbedding.net