From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 02:31:48 -0800
I think it's a good idea to just not buy ANY Hartz products - period.
Every year or so they have recalls.

Years and years ago I used Hartz Blockade flea spray on one of my cats.
He started shaking and going into a seizure! Since I realized it had to
be the spray I'd just put on him I quickly washed him off then rushed
him to the vet's. Thankfully he was fine. A couple weeks after that I
heard Blockade had been pulled from the shelves. Several cats had
gotten sick and many more had died from that product. I never used a
single product of theirs since - nor would I ever. And I think that's
what everyone else should do as well.

http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/petition.html

http://www.hartzvictims.org/

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/avictimhartz.htm