Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:02:07 -0800
I was wondering if the Oxford Ferret Rescue got the package I sent last
month for Christmas.  It was for one of the ferrets on the giving tree.
If anyone is affiliated with them, please let me know.  I am concerned
that it may not have been received.  Thanks!

Also... there are only 3 days left (as I type this email) to purchase
some beautiful bedding that I made.  Here are the links to my ebay
auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7738184217

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7738187702

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7738188188

They are ALL double stitched for extra durability and reversible as well
as completely machine washable!  I also take orders for CUSTOM BEDDING!

Thanks for checking out my auctions!

-Michele
Owned by 3 fuzzy thieves... Jewels (aka Fattie), Pearl, and Onyx (the
spokesferret) and Mandy, the rescue dog