From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:23:45 -0700
Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to me on this subject and
tell you what happened.

We found a belly full of blood and what he believed to be Lymphoma.  We
took some samples for testing but we let little Blizzard go on to a
healthier life on the other side.

Although it hurts to have this happen on a ferret who seemed so healthy
up until now, I know we did the right thing.  And I am mot thankful for
the time I was able to give him because he is one that was headed for the
labratory.  He came to me with a grungy coat and rat tail and turned into
a beautiful full-coated handsome boy with a tail any ferret would envy.

He played in tubes - although it was a squeeze with that pudgy belly - he
snorkled in the peanut pool and he had lots of places to have happy
ferrety dreams.  Most of all, he had a mommy who loved him dearly.

I turn him over now to his brother, Pavorati, who recently passed will be
there to greet him and take care of him.

Jerri