From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 12:11:21 -0500
Hi,

Saw a few names I hadn't seen in a while (probably because I haven't been
reading too regularly :) so wanted to drop a line and tell people howdy
(Ronnie, Alicia, Sukie, Zen(s)).

I'm spending a lot of time on the road this month (just got back from
Boston, leaving for Las Vegas and driving back starting Thursday) so the
first thing i want to say is THANK GOODNESS for ferret sitters.  The person
who's been watching my ferrets for years is the best possible sitter ever.
To show him thanks for watching all the weasels (including the demanding
Potpie)  I have taken away HIS ferrets as well to give him and his lovely
fiance a much-needed break (before I drop them all off again in 5 days -
grin).

In order to better assist the reading population in quickly gaining an
understanding of the status and health of all of my ferrets, I've created
a handy chart:

Ferret Name  +  Age  + Weight + Fat +  Sassy  + Litter pan accuracy
-------------|-------|--------|-----|---------|---------
  Potpie     | 6 yr  |  2lb   |  Y  |N, crabby| 100%
-------------|-------|--------|-----|---------|---------
  Friday     | 4 yr  |  2lb   |  Y  |Horribly |Litter what?
-------------|-------|--------|-----|---------|---------
  Noodle     | 4 yr  |  2 lb  |  Y  |Unbearably| Of course
-------------|-------|--------|-----|---------|---------
  Easel      | 2 yr  |  2.5lb | *Y* |No, angelic| Pls repeat question!
(guest in house ferrets, aka 'the ferret sitters ferrets')
  Sloan      | 4 yr  | 4lb    | Y   |No, spicy| if being watched, 100%
  Koko       | 4 yr  | 3 lb   |  Y  |Unapologetically| Never

So, there you have it.  Everyone's fat, fuzzy, and in good physical health.

Later,

Melissa and 15.5 lbs of ferret (sloan literally broke my scale)