Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:07:18 EDT
Hello all,

We are in the process of seeking funds for a two pronged press in
California given the very good news about the status of our bill.

1) a mailing to all Californians on our list-- postcards donated by The
Ferret Company (product value $1,951.00), printing cost $341.00, postage
$1,663.00, labels around $45.00?

2) a PR/editorial campaign by a professional-- estimate $5,000 (I don't
know if we'll be able to do this or not)

Would you consider sending Californians for Ferret Legalization a roll of
100 first class stamps?  We would really love to get the mailing out at
the very least!

As most of you know, this has been a 10+year struggle and a change in
California will be so helpful to many.  So, please consider giving a
$37.00 gift to the ferrets of California to help pass the amnesty bill
here.  We need to do the mailing as soon as possible and are planning for
it to go out Saturday, August 28th and would need the stamps before then!

Thanks so much for thinking of us!

Please send your donation of stamps to:

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization