From:
Samantha Pfaffinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:49:21 EST
Hi!

I wanted to respond to the question about Lupron.  I have a 7 year old
female ferret who recently had her first lupron injection.  I was amazed
at how great that stuff works.  Only 24 hours after her first injection,
Chicken's swollen vulva had already decreased in size.  And now almost 3
weeks after the first injection, she is starting to regrow some hair and
her vulva is almost back to normal size.  I know all ferrets are
different.  But I dont think you need to worry about your little fuzzy
getting the lupron inj.  It has worked wonders for Chicken who is too
old and fragile and to have surgery.

Good Luck!

Samantha, Chicken & Bailey......Rest in Peace  Meadow!