Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:48:21 -0700
It'z Princess Pepper here ta tell you dhat Ms. Auntie Kat has extended
the Spring Raffle until March 30th

Do ya know why???? Ms. Kat told me dhat da raffle is going slow. She
said dhat people must be buzi cause dhey not buyin tickets.

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Me volunteered ta round ya'll up and get ya ta buy some of dhem dhere
tickets so that we can raisin money for Randy, Ferret Aid Society,
Toronto .

1/2 the Proceeds will go to Ferret Aid Society, the other 1/2 will go
to SOS's (Support Our Shelters) General Fund.

If ya don't know Ms. Randy at Ferret Aid... I can tell you that she is
one WONDERFUL Shelter Momma who runs a BUNCH of stuff for them Canadian
kids. Momma told me they just like us and after seeing some pictures I
sure hope that if I were in Canada and needed help that that Ms. Randy
would find me like she finds and takes care of so many babies.

Now... have ya looked at the prizes ???? you haven't? well well well...

Theres some of Ms. Kats sleepsacks, and some treats, and pictures
frames and some wonderful people clothes that if don't keep on we might
steal, theres a cage with stuff... ya know like BEDDING, POTTY BOX,
WATER BOTTLE, and FOOD BOWL... oh and there are some cool tote bags
that would look great on some of them mommies and perfect for us to
help you empty.

OH OH and there's a STICKER MAKER! Think of all the cool cards you can
send out with stickers of your babies on them!

There are some BEAUTIFUL cat prints that my momma wants but she says if
she win she not gonna put in my cage!!! NO FAIR

There are some new bedding and SlippyPad Ferret Potty Pad (you gotta
see dhem cool things! ) There is even the full set of DVDs from the
2006 IFC Conference! WOW!

Ok ok... me want ... me begging you ... please .... Please... make Ms.
Kat smile and go buy some raffle tickets. You have to pick where YOU
want your DOLLARS to go - so tell her which prize package when you
paypal or send money!

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Me found momma password to paypal... me gonna go win some COOL stuff
for ME... ok.. I'll let her buy some tickets for what SHE thinks SHE
wants!

Now go... http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html go get your
tickets and help a great shelter and SOS!

Luvz & Hugz, Princess Pepper- SOS