From:
"Dr. Deb Sell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 09:02:50 -0700
Hello!
I have a ferret that just developed a heart murmur due to the pred he is
on for insulinoma.  The vet says this could progress to cardiomyopathy.
I want to protect the heart as much as I can and would like to begin
Coenzyme Q but am unsure of the dosage for a 1 kg ferret.  Also, does
it need to be given with Vit E to be effective?

I am trying to ween him off the pred and hope to be able to keep his
blood sugar at a normal level using Devils Club Supreme.  Has anyone
found this to be true??

thanks!
deb and wing-nut!