From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:17:24 -0800
Hi gang,

I have the greatest news!!!

It may only be a fluke, but just a few minutes ago the two new biter boys,
let me, slowly and carefully, reach down to them and lift them both
individually out of the playpen WITHOUT attempting to bite me!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!  I am so thrilled!!!

Yes, call me crazy, but this just really tickles me.  They are beginning to
trust me!  That is such a cool feeling!

Kisses to all the fuzzies,
Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter