From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 16:43:59 -0500
Hi Everyone my husband and I are wanting to start a Ferret Club in Sarasota
if anyone is wanting info please e mail me.

And also I wanted anyone to know that is in Sarasota that the Pet Supply
Center on Webber is going to be havingg Totally Ferret Food now I just got
it today and she said they will be carring it now.

And also we have finished our web pages they still have some work to be
done on them but they are up now here is the URL's
http://www.netsrq.com/~xcoolwhipx
http://www.netsrq.com/~skinn777