From:
"Rebecca M. Shepard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 08:36:05 -0500
I've been living in Toronto for about a month and am very interested in
getting together with other ferret people.  When I heard about SOFA, I
thought it was a good idea but a little too much for my needs.  All I would
like out of a ferret group is a bunch of people to get together with their
babies.  It doesn't have to include competitions, newsletters, etc.  I think
if this group were to start out smaller, I would love to get together with
them.  I don't think you need to spend much money to have a fun
organization.  I would be more than willing to have people over to our house
even just to have playtime with our kids.  All we're interested in is some
interaction with other fuzzies.

I am interested to know if there are any other people in southern Ontario
who feel the same way.

Becky