From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:40:08 -0400
A ferret will "Talk" to you if you only will listen and make a
reasonable attempt to figure out what they are trying to say to you.

Last night I felt a cold wet 'thing' on my hand as I slept. As it turns
out it was Jeep bobbing his nose off my thumb as I slept. During the
night he gets up and waddles over to the kibble dish for a mid night
snack but this time it was empty. Jeep will get up under the bed spread
and curl up next to me and sleep. If I move only a tad he will jump out
of bed but will come back again to curl up close to me, usually after a
bit of refueling. This time the dish was empty.

Jeep was saying "WTF !!!!! My dish is empty and your hand is what fills
it! C'mon hooman, do something!!!"  All that language came to me later
in the morning after I got up and came to fill his water bowl to notice
also his kibble dish was cleaned out. It then came to me what Jeep was
doing, he was 'talking' to me and needed to get my attention to say his
piece, it worked but too late for the moment. He was fine, just left a
little at a loss for that snack.

Jeep has a real fear of that feed dish being not full. When I put him
back in his cage every morning he immediately will go to his kibble
dish to be sure there is something in it. He is not concerned with
water but for sure he immediately checks out that feed dish every time
without fail. This is good where it makes me be sure there is always
something in there for him to chew on and spread all over the cage
floor.

For sure he is well fed and taken care of. Is a good little creature
for sure and I am glad to have him.

_12-2Addy CEO