From:
Ken Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 01:16:30 -0800
Junior Agents Biblo and Missy are pleased to report that we have completed
the banana peel exercise outlined on page 38 of our Junior FLO Agent In
Training Manual.

Outcome was exactly as descibed.  Our human keeper freaked-out.

When it was discovered that there was indeed a missing banana, we were
temporarily confined to quarters, though this was but a small price to pay
for the entertainment we derived watching our human keeper frantically
search for missing banana.  His frequent inspection of the pooping corner
of our quarters also brought several giggles.

The puzzled look on his face when he discovered the meat of the banana that
we had so precisley peeled was worth every minute of our confinement.  We
were sure he was going to turn his bed upside-down to empty our hidey-hole
stash to find the banana peel we had hidden, right then and there.  He kept
referring to us as "shit-heads" though we have been unable to find that rank
mentioned in our training manual.  We do think this new promotion was
offered as a term of endearment, but are not quite sure.

But it was late at night, and the human was tired, so our hidey-hole was
spared.  Since he is quite the adle-brain, we have been able to train with
previously mentioned banana peel for two days, though we have worked extra
hard to keep our poop looking healthy so as not to frighten him.  And,
believes us, since the little green poop trick we played on him, he has been
watching very close.  Special thanks to the secret FLO agent that sent us
that one.

Well, tonight we completed our last required training exercise with the
banana peel and left it out for the human to find.  Besides, it had grown
all dry and brown and looked very, very weird.  Even though a repeat of this
exercise is not required for promotion, we have decided we may try it again
just to see the expression on our human's face when he finds another all
worn out piece of banana peel training equipment.  We were again referred to
by the aforementioned unidentifiable rank, but since it was this time
accompanied by many giggles and laughs, we are more certain it is indeed a
term of endearment.

Signing off for now,
Bilbo & Missy