From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:50:28 -0800
I know of two ferrets that despritley need homes.  Both are males about
3 years old, one is a sable one is a shetland.  I was told that they
are not current on shots, they have been together for about 2.5 years.
Um...I am fostering/queren ting them temp.  There is no way that I can
keep them, but was trying to save th em from being "let go" into the
wild.  They had a cage that came with them.

I am located in Northern Illinois.  Email me at

Valerie