From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 17:45:12 -0500
F.L.O. UPDATE URGENT...

We have received a coded message from The North Van FLO squandrant, giving
us more details on the p.o.w. units employed by the stupid hooman bean
here.  Apperantly this is a wide spread ploy by the stupid humans, using
these units "for our own good." Commanders Taz and Jasper risked life and
limb to smuggle this message out.  Also involved was Subcommander in
training, Lil Bit.

You must help spread the word before futher units of the F.L.O. are
deceived by this tactic.

THESE ARE NOT REFUGES, NOR USED FOR "OUR OWN GOOD."  THESE ARE PORTABLE
PRISON UNITS!! BEWARE!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING THE
HAMMOCKS LOOK! THEY ARE EVIL!!

Raisin supply is running low. Please, please, show mercy and send help soon.

Mazel Tov (code name Natasha)