From:
lisa blohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 13:43:10 -0400
one last thing, i promise.

i told you all about mollie.  i told you all about cody.  cody used to be
a nutbag, he's calmed down considerably, mollie's more the nut bag, but
cody's 4 and mollie's 2 months and cody's a big boy and mollie's a little
girl, and i want them to be friends.  they see each other once every week
or 2, and cody seems to want to bite her face off, but i'm not sure.
i've held them both, and he lunges at her face.  he hasnt gotten her, but
he tries.  any suggestions on making them friends?

well, thats all for me!  again, thanks everyone who was kiind to me.

        -lalisa

    *LisaMarie Blohm*
          ---Editor---
  ------Bitcon Productions------