From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:40:11 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled French Fry Filchers...

(Yep, box and all!)

All of my ferts have been photographed at one time or another, in the
nude.  I've also been bitten by all of them, at one time or another
(usually play biting, but hay [horse food], been there, done that, got
the stitches to prove it!).  Therefore, I can't answer that.  Wait.  Yes
I can.  The answer is...Yes!

Re: ...biting ferrets in Iowa...

Unless they come with corn on the cob, it really isn't necessary to bite
a ferret in Iowa.  Its better done in Texas, where they don't have laws
regulating such things (you can't bite an armadillo, but you can bite a
ferret!).  Also, those tails usually don't stay stiff enough to use as a
holder while you rotate them--the nose part works, though.

Finally, try not to use your fangs on them.  They disapprove of this.  And
don't use a lot of salt and butter, either.  Neither are good for you *or*
your ferret.  If your ferret tries to get even with you, don't be
surprised!

NOTE: The above comments were only meant as humor.  Any of you that took
it seriously needs to be examined!  Please use caution when changing your
ferrets oil and use only approved oil filters.  Their nails may vary.
Read all "Use and Care" labels before washing your ferret.  Its not nice
to fool Mother Nature.  Charmin bounces well when dropped from a five
story building.  For proof of this write to Wolfy.  I'm sure she won't
mind. :>

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]