From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:13:02 EST
Bob made it to California, and on time too!!!  So all you naysayers that
say the man ha no watch, this is untrue.  The Ferrets Anonymous 11th
Annual Round-Up was a rousing success.  People came from far and wide
to hear Bob speak, meet fellow ferret owners, and buy lots of ferret
goodies.  The vendors were out in force and brought lots of fun stuff.
Thank you everyone that came and made it such a wonderful day.  And thank
you to all of those that contributed to our silent auction, especially
Sharon Beardon and Judy Cooke.  You never forget us, and I thank you so
very much.  As soon as I get all the pictures in I will put them up on
the website so you can see them.  Today Bob spent the day at our local
Mercat refuge and was last seen on his way to Las Vegas.  Look Out CJ,
here he comes!!!

Hugs,
Robin