From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 23:50:21 -0400
We will be filing the appeal today around noon, and if it's accepted we will
hopefully get a "stay of execution" until the appellate court can again
review the case.

For those attending the GLFA show in Detroit this weekend, WE'LL BE THERE,
for those who can't make it, please rally in support of Kodo and the good of
ferrets everywhere.  Get a bunch of friends togeather and go to the
courthouse with signs, please take an hour out of your busy schedules to
draw attention to Kodo's plight.  Call the papers, the tv stations, the
radio news and let them know when and where you'll be.  The story is on UPI
and API wires now and they're aware of Kodo's plight.

If you'll be attending GLFA's show, we're planning a peaceful demonstration
around three in support of Kodo.  The TV stations say they'll be there as do
several of the newspapers.  Got a ferret costume???  Bring it, I'll wear it
if you don't want to!!!  Bring signs, banners, ribbons, whatever.  Let's let
our Michigan legeslators know where we stand and at the same time, let the
rest of the world know that we're not taking this lying down anymore!!!!

Thanks for helping so so much
Robert Jacobs