From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:48:46 -0400
This is a new listing on Petfinder.com.

Kaya is about 2 years old, she is tiny compared to her brother Ozzy.
Kaya is a beautiful cinnimon color.  She is good with kids and loves
anyone and everyone that will love her.  Kaya is very sweet and gentle!!
Kaya and Ozzy have never been seperated, so we are requiring that they
do go togeather.  We will include their cage and toys and litter boxes
in their adoption fee.

Ozzy is about 2 years old now, he is a beautiful sable.  And he is one
of the best Ferrets that we have ever had in rescue or as a personal
companion.  Oz, loves to give kisses and play with you.  He is a bigger
guy, but even though he is big he is so gentle.  He loves everyone!!!
Ozzy and Kaya have never been seperated, so we do require that they are
adopted togeather!!  We will include their cage and toys and litter
boxes in their adoption fee.

They are listed at:
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=1&pet.Animal=Small
&pet.Breed=ferret&pet.Age=&pet.Size=&pet.Sex=&location=30301&preview=1
&pet.options=&pet.options2=&pet.options6=&name=&exact=0&scope=2&
pet.Shelterid=&time=20040901

Permission: