Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:53:18 -0400
A few years ago a ferret friend told me about the new floors he got
for his Midwest cages. I then learned they could be made for all types
of cages and purchased a couple for my cage. I LOVE them! The ferrets
love them, too. They are absolutely terrific. And, there are now THREE
(3) of them available on E-bay. The price for these custom floors is
reasonable. The quality is fantastic. I would have these in all my
cages - and will have as soon as I get ones for the new cages. Once
you try them, you will use them forever! Check these out at:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Cage-Floor-Level-for-the-Midwest-Playpen_W0QQitemZ330241379224QQcmdZViewItem>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-Cage-Floors-for-Midwest-Playpen-and-other-cages_W0QQitemZ330241384732QQcmdZViewItem>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-Cage-Floors-for-Midwest-Playpen-and-other-cages_W0QQitemZ3302413855071QQcmdZViewItem>

If you don't win this, Karen Young can make them for you to custom fit
your cage. You can see the products at: http://ferretaffair.com/

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we