Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:30:07 -0500
Wow two post in one day, I must be home to much. (smile)  Anyway on
Halloween it was nice and warm here in MI.  I was sitting outside with my
hubby waiting for the kids to come.  There wasn't very many and it was
time for Britney and Angel to get out of the cage.  I thought it was nice
out so why not bring the ferrets out.  I have taken them for many walks
but they have never been to happy about it until then.  They went crazy.
Angel wanted to go everywhere!  She was pulling on that leash with a mad
desire!  Britney was the same.  I tried to figure out what was different.
Well it was dark.  Angel didn't want to be in the porch light, but out
where it was very dark, and she took me there.  They had a great time.
The next night I took Smokey, Sassy, and Snickers out and it was the
same.  I guess I will start doing all of my ferret walking in the dark.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang

Snickers, Smokey, Sassy, Britney, and Angel
http://www.hlrconnect.com/ferrets/
Want a ferret clock? See our clocks at: http://hlrconnect.com/clocks/
Missing: Bubba, Duncan, Tubby, Woozel, Trooper, Casper, Murray, Rusty,
Mr. Snowman, Isis, and Ossi