From:
Darrin Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:39:07 +1000
Hi

Just another note from an Australian Ferret owner..

This distemper thread and distemper shots problem, has seriously freaked
me out...

mostly because we have never heard of the problem down here..  but we
(Australians) are only a late entry in the "ferrets for pets" type
arena... though we have used ferrets for 100s of years for rabbiting

my wife is a Vet nurse in training, and she says she has never heard of
anything like this down here..  so we are going to look into it for you
guys..

her initial thoughts are "overdosing.." ?  but that was just a first
thought....she is going to ask about it in the next few days to see how
we are coping and what our solutions ( if any ) are

just a thought..
Darrin