From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:51:18 -0700
Hi all!!  The winning number for our monthly raffle was 418978 and
belonged to Gail Corlin.  Congrats to her and thank you to EVERYONE that
bought tickets!!  Of course, that means we have our next monthly raffle
up and going.  If you liked last month's you'll love this one as well.

The raffle includes 1 tube of Ferretvite, a hanging fall-themed cloth
tube, 1 maltese ferret coin, and another great print from our member Mark
Blanchette.  This print is also black and white and features a beautiful
sable male next to a Scooby Doo doll.  To check out photos of the raffle
and how to get tickets, please go to our web site and click on the
fundraisers page.  Tickets are only $1.00 each and 6 for $5.00.  All
proceeds benefit the shelter and the Titusville ferrets!  Web site:
http://ferrets-n-limbo.org/

We also have several new items on ebay for the week.  These include
another Ferret Warrior bumper sticker, two Richard Bach DVDs, Halloween
hammocks, a 2003 ferret calendar, and other great items.  To check these
all out and bid, go to:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=ferrets-n-limbo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Thanks to everyone who bid on last week's items and in advance to those
who bid this week.  We appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981