Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:31:49 -0500
Hi,
Well, spring has hit early this year after a very mild winter in the south.
While the warmer weather and the mild winter were appreciated, it does have
its drawbacks.  Ticks and fleas.

For those that live in the country this can bode ill for ferrets.  I have
already found two ticks on my ferrets even though they are kept inside.
Whether brought in by the dogs or one of us humans, I don't know.  But they
are impossible to avoid this deep in the country.  My vet said that I could
use frontline drops for cats.  Was wondering what the views are, on this
list, regarding that.  Since they are so small, do I halve the dose?  Has
anyone seen a reaction from this type of topspot?

Alicia