Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:45:02 -0700
Hi all
Things have been a little hectic around here for me lately.  This one is
a little late, sorry for dat.  This will be my last messsage until I get
back.  Scabbles will take over for a few days.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Sylvia.  She waz meet
by Lillian.  They were real happy to see each other and Lillian wanted to
catch up on all da gossip and news at home.  They talked for some time.
Then they said they were going over to da Ferretvite Festival to do some
dancing and to lap up some ferretvite.  They danced with each other and
others for some time and seemed to have a lot of fun.  They sorta closed da
place.  She said dat she hadn't felt this good in a while.  They then went
over to watch da Wrestling Matches.  They said they were a little bit lite
to join in but enjoyed watching.  She said to tell her mommy dat she luved
her and to send lots of cuddles and kisses.

I am off for a while.  Good luck Scabbles.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee