Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:50:50 -0700
It is kind of hard to find internet time ... just wanted to announce
the arrival of my new "ferret" ... a 7lb 3oz 20-incher ... sort of
pink and hairless ... the bites don't hurt much because there are no
teeth ... not quite litterbox trained yet ... mom (Elizabeth) and son
(Aiden) are doing well.

Elizabeth struggled through her pregnancy and it took a deep toll on
my time and ferret-related work. That Aiden made it so well and is so
healthy and strong is a blessing words cannot express. My thanks to all
my dear friends who sent encouragement and support to me during her
difficult moments.

I now have 4 "pink ferrets." Life is good and it only gets better.

Sorry for this post not being very ferret related.

Bob C