From:
Leka Weasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 19:09:38 -0400
Da Wolfy wrote:

Dear SuperTonks, is it true that Renee Downs, the MC, invited you and
Izzabella to get married at the Portland International Ferret Symposium
in June?Did you know that a couple hundred people from all over the
globe attend those things? What an honor!

To which I must reply:
Mr. Tonks, it would be such an honor to witness the union of a
superhero and a diva during my visit to the symposium. As I have not
been to either, I am not sure whaat to expect. Would I be required
to have formal attire? Would this be an afternoon or evening event?

I heard that Miss Gucci was interested in a place called Vegas and
someone called Elvis. I am not familiar with either - is Vegas near
Portland? And, what is a groomsman? Could I be a bridesmaid?

As you see, I have lots of questions. I didn't become a worldly weasel
by sitting on the sidelines. And, inquiring minds DO want to know. So,
will I see you in Portland?

Leka, the Lovely
See me in Portland!
June 22 - 24, 2007