From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2008 15:52:34 -0500
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Shaskin,

(Mom said I'm to little to call you Pat and Gary) Thank you sssssoooooo
much for the snuggley sleep sack - I will share it with my brother and
sister. We LLLLOOOVVVEEE soft sleepers, and it is really cold up here.
Now we will be toasty.

Foster Mom mixes the ferretone with bovine colostrum and keeps us doing
fine, and Totally Ferret treats are my vvveeerrrrrrryyyy favorite
treats.

Thank you so much again for all my gifts. Ferret Santas are the best.

Taffy Ferretwise in a forever home at Ledoux Hospice.

A really big "Thank You" from Foster Mom Marilyn. You made my day.