From:
"Jaime L. Naugle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 20:47:33 -0500
Hello, my name is Jaime Naugle and my 16 week old ferret is Bandit.  I
poasted a quetion on the list a few weeks ago, but unfortunately I received
no replies; hopefully I get more this time.  I am having trouble getting
Bandit to learn her name, and this worries me.  She comes to her squeaky
toy, but doesn't even blink when I call her name.  I have tried saying her
name over and over and then giving her a treat when she comes, but it
doesn't seem to be working.  Does anyone have any other ideas or tricks?  Is
it just that I haven't given her enough time?

Thank you,
Jaime & Bandit