From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:08:06 -0500
http://search.npr.org/cf/cmn/cmnps05fm.cfm?SegID=70754
is the address for the NPR article.  I can't it to run right now so can't
comment on it; our server keeps cutting out with web stuff in no time at
all and have maybe 2 minute windows for mail; must be hosed with too much
traffic.  We actually missed ATC last night.  It was the 21st anniversary
of the first time we said "I love you." (romantic story) and went out for
an Indian meal only to find out that it was our waiter's 21st birthday!
What are the odds?

Reminder: for the poetry to be included in the contest it HAS to come to
me at my above address AND it has to be sent to the FML -- BOTH.  I have
very little spare time, hence the sending to me personally or I might miss
printing it out for the final grouping, and the FML members DESERVE your
poetry.  Plus, it couldn't be an FML contest if not on the FML, could it?
So far, have had ones come here but not appear on the FML and have noticed
that some are on the FML (Please, sent to me, too, folks!) but I never got
them.  BOTH, pretty please!!!

Have you noticed that some vary their favorite places for scritchin'
depending on hard the person's nails are?  We've sure seen that.  Must feel
very different.

Sharon wrote:
>because they came from Mashall Farms and They stayed in the Pet Store for
>4-5 Months and were fed Marshall Farms food the whole time

Among the first grouping of ferret references which Bob has passed on to
members of the Ferret Geeks are some on food imprinting in ferrets.  More
of Bob's comments on this can additionally be found with FML searches and
going to places like http://www.ferretcentral.org to which he has chosen to
give articles.

Sukie (of the wimpy, thin and bendy finger nails on muscular hands...)