From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:45:12 -0700
I'm sorry to post this again, but I have new info to add.  I posted a few
days ago about the 2 ferrets in Bluffton, Ohio that needed a home.  They
STILL need a mommy or daddy.

Monday we trimmed nails, cleaned ears and gave baths to these two boys
(Adam and Stevie- who was originally named 'EVE'!).  They are young; I
would guess about a year.  I believe they both have double tatoos.

These fur kids are beautiful!  Plump, playful and loving.  No biting
issues.  Nancy simply cannot keep them since she fosters two-legged
health-challenged kids, herself.  They are still in the garage due to an
asthmatic child, but they at least have a hammock and tee shirts to snuggle
in, now.  We think they would be ok to separate, but I wouldn't want the
one 'left' to be alone too long.

She is asking $100 for the pair, but may work with anyone interested.

If you can help, send me your contact info, and I'll get it to her.  She
does not have email.

Thanks, and hugs to all your fur babies!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter