From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 09:32:22 -0500
We all have a ferret or 2 that does something that makes us laugh and
usually can put a name of a song to what they are doing to make it a
little more funnier.....

WELL........we have been doing a small dedicated coil run for the last
week from Jackson, MS to Sparrows Point, MD and one fine evening Smoke
decides to become a secret agent......

He jumps from the passenger seat to the dash....flattens out and lays
his head down for a little bit then he moves slowly a little farther up
and puts himself under a sub way napkin (like he is really hiding :)
)then he will move just a little more, getting closer to his
suspect,and flattens out and waits for a bit and THEN gets up and steps
on and starts scratching at a little Styrofoam cube they used for a
filler for my audio book and the whole time watching this boy do his
thing I have Secret Agent Man going on in my mind as he was sneaking
up on his unsuspected suspect of his attack.... These guys NEVER stop
entertaining you at all......gotta love these little angels.....

Anna and The Poop Troop

--
Every morning is the dawn
of a new error.